Sunday, October 13, 2013

Running Brands

Hello World,

I hope everyone had a blessed week. I know the weather hasn’t been very fall-ish but trust me it will happen soon.

As I said in my last post, I am going to be talking about certain running apparel that I enjoy the most.  I hope these brands are helpful.

First off I’ll start with leggings. I have many favorite leggings and enjoy using all of them very much. But my favorite brand is Under Armour. I have had small and skinny legs my whole entire life, so finding leggings that actually fit tight to my legs has been difficult. 

Under Armour leggings fit the bill.  The “Woman’s UA Perfect Rave Legging” work wonderfully. This pair is wonderful because instead of just having an inseam down both sides it also has a seam that goes behind the knees which makes it tight. The link is http://bit.ly/1bphtq0.

Next are gloves. Using gloves is very subjective based on the runner. But my favorite brand is Nike. Nike makes many types of gloves but my favorite pair is called “Nike Lightweight Tech”. 

I like this pair because they are lightweight, colorful and even have a place to put my key. I love these gloves so much I even have two pairs. These gloves run about $20 and are totally worth the money. If you are interested, the link is http://swoo.sh/1638P21.

Ear warmers are one of the most important things to wear in the cold winter months. I have tried just “ear muffs” but they always seemed to fall off. My favorite ear warmers are “TNF Standard Issue Ear Gear”.  

This ear warmer is essentially an item that is worn as a headband but is larger to cover your ears. It is made of a thin material but keeps your head warm and dry. It runs about $20 and comes in a variety of colors. I would highly recommend this product and you should defiantly check out the product at http://bit.ly/1hP5CDi.

There are many other products that should be mentioned as some of my favorites but I’ll leave the exploring up to you.   Take some time and stroll through your favorite sport’s apparel store.  Try on several styles and decide what works best for you.  I hope some of my favorites will soon be some of your favorites also.

This week has been difficult for me personally but Jesus has gotten me through. This week’s Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

This verse didn’t correlate to running in my own mind but instead to real life. One thing I have learned in college is that sometimes things don’t go as planned. When that happens one must have faith that Jesus has a plan and it will prevail in the end.

Have a blessed week!

Jamie





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not helping me save any money!! I feel like you can never have enough running outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links for the running gear! My cousin is an Under Armour fanatic and has a website where all of their stuff is at a discount and lower price. I'll have to ask and give you the name of it! Hope you have a great week! Again, love the bible verse.

    ReplyDelete